Six Things to Do in Ibiza
When it comes to booking a holiday this summer, Co-op Travel has a wide range of destination choices to suit all requirements, including fun-filled and sun-soaked Ibiza.
The Balearic isle has everything from beautiful beaches to quaint national parks, as well as more than 300 days of sun every year. Even in the winter, temperatures are recorded at highs of 15°C.
Due to Ibiza’s flexible choices and great deals from Co-op Travel, it might be difficult to pick the exact locations you want to visit. To help you choose between Ibiza’s active nightlife, golden beaches, and excellent museums, here are six of the top things on offer in Ibiza:
1. A visit to Es Cana offers a great day out for the whole family thanks to its great beaches and water sports. It also allows you to experience the unique culture of Ibiza and even buy some souvenirs.
2. If you are looking for a more adventurous day out on the island, then the C’an Marca caves make for an interesting excursion. Over 100,000 years old, the caves provide unique views of the sea and hold historic memories within their walls.
3. The C’an Ros Ethnological Museum of Ibiza, located in the Santa Eualalia village, displays an interesting mixture of tools and handmade crafts. Here you can discover exactly how those in rural parts of Ibiza go about their everyday life.
4. Another one for the explorers is El Mirador. It is the highest peak in Ibiza and gives walkers or climbers great views of the island and its Balearic neighbours.
5. Ibiza is well known for its night life, clubs like Pacha and Ushuaia are terrific places to experience all the hype and excitement. The active nightlife alone is enough reason many young tourists flock to the island year after year.
6. Perhaps you want to learn about the history of Ibiza but don’t know the best place to visit? Puerto San Miguel is the oldest village on the island and is home to one of the most popular tourist destinations – the 13th Century church fortress.
Getting an idea of what’s on offer in Ibiza is an important step in booking your holiday. Fortunately, there are many travel companies that can help you arrange the perfect holiday. Co-op Travel provides an extensive range of offers and deals to suit your requirements for an ideal holiday.
Date: June 7th, 2013 @ 07:13
Categories: Independent Travel