Photo Friday: Pumpkins
We live in the city, so a trip to a pumpkin patch to choose the bestest most roundest pumpkin is an annual adventure requiring (apparently) rain boots and your pinkest polkadot pj bottoms.Related Links
Seattle with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.