Photo Friday: Museum Going
We're always sort of nervous when we take the kids to a historical or cultural museum. True, there have been some sticky moments, but more often they surprise us by finding something they're interested in, as they did in this picture taken at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center in Albuquerque. When we're at our best, we can use that as a hook to carry us through a bit more of the collection.
Albuquerque with kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.