Photo Friday: Keeping Kids Busy in a Restaurant
It's tempting to pull out an iphone while you're waiting for a meal to arrive, but I'm a big fan of finding ways to stay busy without one. Here's 3yo Eilan practicing his engineering skills with some creamer containers!Related Links
Finding a Kid Friendly Restaurant that YOU will enjoy
Does Travel with Kids = the McDonalds World Tour?
Meals and Snacks on a Family Vacation
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.