Photo Friday: Entry
I'll never know whether my kids find the Great Court at the British Museum as uplifting as I do, but what I do know is that it was the perfect place to take them for a walk, or a snack whenever they got tired of visiting the fascinating collections that surround it like wheel spokes. There's a healthy bustle here, and a toddler moving at his quickest speed or making a few practice jumps fit in just perfectly.Related Links
London with Kids
What is Photo Friday?
- Post a travel photo on your site. It can be about any topic, as long as it is G-rated.
- The focus of the post should be on your photo.
- You don't need to be a professional photographer (I'm not), but do showcase your best work, and make it big enough to see well!
- It's nice to include a few sentences about the photo, but it is not required.
- Link back here so that your readers can see all the other great Photo Friday posts.