LAST DAY–DOUBLE DOWN
Passports With Purpose 2012 reached the goal of $100,000 for Water.org Thanks to all who participated.
Stay tuned for the announcement of prize winners–coming soon!
I hope you have already been over to Passports with Purpose to bid on a few wonderful prizes and help build wells in Haiti.
Because tonight at 11:59 pm bidding closes. That’s it. LAST CHANCE!
Last chance to help travel bloggers led by the 4 cupcakes from Seattle: Debbie Dubrow (Delicious Baby), Beth Whitman (Wanderlust and Lipstick), Michelle Duffy (Wandermom) and Pam Mandel (NerdsEyeView), and the East Coast delegation of one-:Mara Gorman (Mother of all Trips) .
Why help out? Because the whole thing is a miracle you can make happen.
- You will be part of an online community that raises $100,000 in just under two weeks–ten bucks at a time.
- You will be able to win a valuable travel prize rustled up by these participating bloggers and contributed by a wide variety of companies.
- You will be joining with some big names in the travel community who underwrote this year’s Passports With Purpose:
- But mostly, because you will be helping assure that 5 new community wells will serve up water to dozens of families in Haiti, through Water.org.
Perhaps you have been dithering because you are overwhelmed with the choices?
Start with these, the high-ticket items that have the fewest bids–and therefore the best odds.
- HTC Titan & HTC Titan II (Windows Phone)
- Rancho de los Caballeros, Wickenburg, AZ (OMG, folks! You don’t have to be a cowboy to enjoy this. I’ve been there and it is luxury dining, luxury digs and a SPA that is heavenly!)
- 2013 Kahumoku Ohana Music and Lifestyle Workshop (You talk about wanting the authentic travel expereince? THIS IS IT!)
- Weekend stay at luxury Pan Pacific Hotel, Seattle
- Three-night stay at Jicaro Island Ecolodge in Nicaragua (Just right for celebrating the end of the Mayan Calendar!)
- Exclusive Atlanta Experience at Omni CNN Center
- Eurail Travel Prize Pack (Oh, boy. If you are even vaguely considering a trip to Europe, or if this might tip you over the edge– how wonderful to have the rail travel, an apartment and a Viatour all prepaid!)
- Trip for 1 on Women’s Tour of Ireland in Fall 2013 (IRELAND! Enough said.)
- 3 Day Big Sky, MT and Yellowstone Family Adventure
- Whitewater Rafting Trip for Two on the Colorado River (WHAT??? This one has good odds? You’ve got to be kidding me! This is the experience of a lifetime. Ken and I will never forget our White Water rafting trip on the Colorado–admittedly a different location, but still…)
FINALLY–if you put in a bid today, your contribution will be doubled by Wander Mom (who is also sponsoring a fantastic Silk Road trip).
GO! The water is dripping. The clock is ticking.
Original article: LAST DAY–DOUBLE DOWN
©2013 A Traveler's Library. All Rights Reserved.