Excuse me while I break my site…
Update: the new site is live! It’s still really buggy as it can take a full 48 hours for the DNS changes to propagate and we’re still fixing things. But it’s getting better. Thank you for hanging in there! XOXO ~Christine
I’m making some big changes. Like freaking huge, oh my god, seriously, what am I doing, I just had a baby and who’s idea was this anyway changes.
We will launch soon (like a week?). Everything will look different. We’re super excited. Until then, I’ll be googling CSS tags that I’ve long forgotten and Drew will be putting on his rusty graphic design boots (they have thick soles for crushing it) and we’ll be breaking the ever-living hell out of this site. It’s going to be mess. Then it’s going to be awesome. But first: really, really messy.
Hang on. We’ll be back. Here’s some zen-photography from our backyard in Mexico. Wish us luck.
- The redesign looks amazing! Love it. by Elaine @ CarpeTravel.com
- Am I the only one who finds the look of Pinterest to be ... by Heather
- Good luck for new style! When you were just starting out, how ... by Amanda
- Love it! Can't wait to see your next brilliant idea! by Patricia Sands
- How exciting! Gorgeous photos!!! by Andi of My Beautiful Adventures
- Plus 5 more...
Date: April 8th, 2013 @ 20:51
Categories: Independent Travel