Do you feel lucky, Romeo and/or Juliet? (Gnomeo, you can leave your hat on.) We’re talking romance of the interactive variety, and SHAGscore.com will help you determine whether or not you have a chance.
SHAG stands for Sexy Hotel/Activity Guide, and yes, it makes us randy, baby. All you have to do is answer a few questions about your date plans (just in time for Valentine’s!) and the magic SHAG will point all signs to yes. Or in your case, no.
Basically, it’s for those of us scoring at home that don’t really want to. And by “us” I mean “you” because I just scored a 15. That’s Zen, baby. My wife will be thrilled.
Visit SHAGscore.com to see if your planned romantic getaway is worth it will ignite the passions of your heart and other areas that are your own business.
· Nightlife: Put Your Shagscore to Good Use to Get Some Lovins
· Attractions: Shagscore – is your Valentine’s Day Plan Romantic Enough?
· Beaches: What is Your Shagability?
· Hotels: Did You Pick the Right Hotel for Shagability on Valentine’s Day
· Lodging: Lodging Selection Partner for Valentine’s Day
· Restaurants: Shagscore Baby! Don’t Make Plans Without It
· Travel Industry News: Shagscore.com Debuts in Time for Valentine’s Day
· Video: Discover Your Shagscore
· Slideshare: Discover Your Shagscore